- WiredMates Platform means the WiredMates website, mobile applications, and the services or information provided therein.
- User or Users means any individual, entity, company, organization who interacts with or uses the WiredMates Platform.
- You or Your means any individual, entity, company, organization who interacts with or uses the WiredMates Platform.
- WiredMates or We or Us means WiredMates, Inc., its affiliates, associates, shareholders, parent companies, directors, subsidiaries, and officers.
- Personal Data means any non-public information that allows someone to identify or contact an individual or user, such as name, telephone number, email address, fax number, or any non-public information that is associated with or linked to the forgoing data.
- Anonymous Data means data that cannot be used to identify a specific user.
Third Party Vendors means our hosting company, A2 Hosting, Inc., and our credit card processor, Paypal.
Data Collection Practices
The Kinds of Data We Collect
- We collect information you provide at signup like your name and contact information along with your digital business card, postings, and other user-initiated content.
- We collect data from your device such as your device identification number, hardware, software, available storage space, and signal strength. If you post on the WiredMates Platform, such as a photograph or a video, data collected may also include the metadata associated with the posted information including your location, and the time when the posted content was created.
- We collect data regarding the identity of your connections, unencrypted conversations, and interactions with other users on the WiredMates Platform.
- We collect information relating to your use of the WiredMates Platform like the features utilized and time spent on the WiredMates Platform.
- With your permission, We may also collect contact information stored on your device’s address book including names, emails, telephone numbers, and other contact fields.
- If you link, connect, or authorize your account with third party services, including Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn, We access your profile information and contacts stored with those third-party services to deliver additional features and enhance your experience on the WiredMates Platform. This data is used to expand your relationships on the WiredMates Platform and provide a more comprehensive experience to you. Any Personal Data collected through Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn is not shared outside of the WiredMates Platform.
- If you link, connect, or authorize your account with Gmail, We collect information from Gmail and store the data on our secure servers solely for the purpose of enabling you to expand your WiredMates Platform connections. This data from Google is not used for any other purpose.
- Other users may post, endorse, comment, or otherwise provide information about you. This data is stored by us.
- The data We collect is stored on secure servers located within the United States.
Although We store your information for the purpose of delivering services to you, We do not guarantee that it is available to you.
The Kinds of Data We Cannot Access
- We have built privacy, end-to-end encryption, into the WiredMates Personal Messaging feature. We cannot decrypt or otherwise access the content of your messages sent or received through that feature. Your message history is stored on your own devices.
Data Sharing Practices: The Kinds of Data We Share
- We do not share Personal Data with advertisers.
- We do not share Personal Data outside of the WiredMates platform.
- We may use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
- You may authorize Us to disclose your information to others, such as when you connect a third-party application or website to access your account on the WiredMates Platform, when you participate in promotional activities conducted by WiredMates partners or third parties or when you exercise consent as requested in the use of our services.
- A user’s name, occupation, company name, brief description, profile photo, and other details listed on a user’s profile page may be accessible to the World Wide Web and accessed through search engines like Google, Yahoo, or Bing.
- We store data on secure servers in the United States operated by a reputable third-party service.
- A user’s generated content, like posts or photographs, may be accessible to other users.
- Other users may share a business card, digital profile, re-post a user’s post, like, share, or comment on another user’s post. That user’s interaction with the originating user’s post may be visible and accessible to other users.
- Although WiredMates Platform is a free platform, certain features or services are available for a fee. If you use one or more of those paid features or services, We process your payment information with a secure third-party vendor. We do not share your credit card or financial information with others.
- We may use the data We collect to conduct analytics with third party software like Google Analytics to help understand how Users find and interact with the WiredMates Platform and help improve our services.
- We may use Personal Data provided to Us to contact you.
- We generally retain your information for as long as it is necessary for the performance of the WiredMates Platform to you and our other Users and to comply with our legal obligations. This includes information that you have made available to the WiredMates Platform for the purposes of improving the services for both you and other Users of our services.
- Some of your information, including your name, Personal Data, is searchable to the World Wide Web like your name and occupation. Anyone with access to the internet and search engines will be able to see this basic information on the WiredMates Platform even if they do not have a WiredMates account. This information can be seen, accessed, downloaded, and archived through third-parties.
No Warranty of Confidentiality. At WiredMates, We take reasonable steps to safeguard your information and data. Nevertheless, and to the furthest extent applicable by law, We do not warrant or guarantee the protection of your information on the WiredMates Platform. In the event of a data breach, you agree to indemnify and hold WiredMates harmless for any damages or claims.
Cooperation with Government and Law Enforcement. We will comply and share information with governmental entities and law enforcement only if We are compelled to do so by law.
Facebook®, LinkedIn®, Twitter®, Google™, Google Plus™, YouTube™, Yahoo!®, PayPal™, A2 Hosting and their logos are trademarks of their respective owners, all rights reserved.
How to contact us: