- WiredMates Platform means the WiredMates website and mobile applications and services provided in the WiredMates Platform.
- User or Users means any individual, entity, company, organization or otherwise that interacts or otherwise uses the WiredMates Platform.
- WiredMates or we means WiredMates, Inc., its affiliates, associates, shareholders, parent companies, directors, subsidiaries, officers, and vendors.
- APPLICIBILITY. By using the WiredMates Platform you agree to all of the terms in this User Agreement subject to data and privacy policies available here. By clicking “Sign Up” or “Join Us” or otherwise registering, using, or accessing the WiredMates Platform, you agree to enter into this contract with WiredMates and it is fully enforceable against you. If you do not agree to the terms of the User Agreement, do not sign up or use the WiredMates Platform. This agreement, if accepted, is in exchange for access to the WiredMates Platform. If you would like to terminate this Agreement with WiredMates, you can delete your account at any time and refrain from using the WiredMates Platform.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USING THE WIREDMATES PLATFORM
- You agree to always provide accurate information to WiredMates including providing your true name.
- You are at least eighteen years (18) of age.
- You will create only one (1) WiredMates account for yourself.
- Revocation. Wired Mates is a community based on trust and integrity. We expect all posts and use of the WiredMates Platform to be professional and respectful. WiredMates can chose to terminate, suspend, or revoke anyone from the WiredMates Platform for any reason or no reason at all.
- The content you provide WiredMates does not violate any law and does not infringe on anyone’s property or intellectual property rights.
- Non-Exclusive Copyright License. As a condition to posting on or using the WiredMates Platform, you grant WiredMates a non-exclusive copyright license to all video, images, and text you post or otherwise transmit on the WiredMates Platform. This license includes the right to copy, store, modify, transmit, distribute and publish. This license is also subsequently transferable. The rights granted in this non-exclusive license are automatically applicable without requiring further consent.
- No Warranty of Fitness. WiredMates makes to guaranties as to the fitness of WiredMates Platform. WIREDMATES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS THE MERCHANTABILITY OF THE WIREDMATES PLATFORM AND IT FUNCTIONS OR FEATURES. Although We will do our best to deliver a smooth and reliable experience, you agree to use WiredMates with all faults and in a where-as condition.
- Limits of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER LAW, WIREDMATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR OTHERS FOR ANY DAMAGE INCLUDING DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, LOSS, BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, REPUTATION, PROFITS, LIBEL, SLANDER, DEFAMATION IN CONNECTION WITH USING WIREDMATES. YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT THIS LIMIT OF LIABILITY IS THE MATERIAL TERM OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND WIREDMATES FOR ACCOUNT PRIVILEGES.
- If a court of competent jurisdiction determines that the waiver of warranty and/or limits of liability are unenforceable, you agree that your damages are capped at maximum of ten-dollars ($10.00) or the aggregate amount of money tendered to WiredMates within the calendar year of when alleged damages arose, whichever is greater. You agree, as a material term of using the WiredMates Platform, that damages for any alleged loss associated with your use of the WiredMates Platform are uncertain difficult to calculate. The amount stated in this section is a fair and reasonable value of alleged damages incurred by the user.
No Endorsement. WiredMates allows users to endorse and comment on other user’s pages. THIS IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT BY WIREDMATES. Our philosophy and intent are to create a platform where people post sincere and honest data for others to use and rely on. We will make our best efforts to ensure the information you receive on WiredMates is accurate. Nevertheless, the content generated on WiredMates is user driven and We cannot guarantee the accuracy thereof.
Copyright Infringement. If content posted by another user on WiredMates is infringing on your copyright, you may send Us a takedown notice here. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), Section 512 your takedown notice must contain the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work and where it is located on the WiredMates Platform;
- A statement you are the copyright owner or authorized agent;
- Your email address, address, and telephone number;
- A statement by you, signed under the penalty of perjury, that the information in your correspondence is accurate.
Upon demonstration of a valid takedown notice pursuant to the Section 512 of the DMCA, We will disable the infringing content. If the user sends a valid correspondence sworn under the penalty of perjury, stating that the takedown notice was initiated by mistake or inadvertence, the content will be reinstated. WiredMates makes no determination to the validity of allegations of copyright infringement and will not conduct an investigation thereto. WiredMates will only comply with the DMCA’s safe harbor provisions pertaining to an Internet Service Provider’s (as defined under the DMCA) secondary infringement and obligations thereunder.
- Notices and Changes to this Agreement. We reserve the right to change these terms and you agree that We can update this Agreement and provide notice to you within the WiredMates Platform or by the contact information you provide to us.
How to contact us: